INNOVATIVE CUSTOMIZED COMFORT…FOR LESS. LG MAKES STAYING COOL A BREEZE. BENEFITS OF LG DUCT-FREE HVAC SYSTEMS.
For ease of installation, energy efficiency and quiet performance, LG duct-free HVAC systems are the smart choice.
Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort-controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG duct-free HVAC systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks, and comfort.
LG HVAC Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two.
Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retrofits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance.
BENEFITS OF LG DUCT-FREE HVAC SYSTEMS
- Fast installation – With no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
- Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control – It’s easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
LG’s cutting-edge HVAC features:
- Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with LG’s energy-efficient technology. Look for our Inverter Air Conditioners featuring high-performance variable-speed compressors and our Multi Power System™ with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- High-speed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. The exclusive GoldFin™ Anti-Corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.
Locate an Authorized LG HVAC Dealer near you here…